Adopt a Classroom
Deadline for entries: Friday, December 1, 2017
The Adopt a Classroom grant program is a collaborative effort between Misty’s Dance Unlimited and Coulee Parenting Connection to help fill gaps in education funding for useful projects and materials that contribute to students’ love of learning.
The information that you will include in the attached application form will provide Misty’s Dance Unlimited and Coulee Parenting Connection with the data needed to determine whether or not to fund your project. In the spirit of gratitude, we’re seeking applications that demonstrate a celebration of teachers and their work. Have fun!
Applications must be from students in grades K-4 to 12th at a public or private school in the Coulee Region (La Crosse, Holmen, Onalaska, West Salem, Viroqua, and La Crescent, Minn. and surrounding communities).
Entries may be published in upcoming issues of Coulee Parenting Connection.
• Requests may be for learning opportunities that are new, denied, or no longer funded due to budget cuts. The intention of this grant is to fund projects not covered by the regular school budget. Please indicate if regular avenues of funding have been exhausted or this is an expense eliminated from a budget.
• Grant check must be cashed and project funds used by March 2018 to ensure implementation for the 2017-18 school year.
Applications will be reviewed on a competitive basis by committee. Priority is given for grants that:
• meet basic educational objectives;
• promote literacy and/or the arts;
• involve collaboration with students and/or parents and/or other classrooms/schools;
• and are sustainable.
€ Download and complete the grant application.
€ Attach a budget breakdown.
€ Either e-mail your application and budget to Lissa Carlson, using the subject line: Adopt a Classroom, or send your application which must be postdated no later than Fri., Dec. 1. Applications should be mailed to:
o Adopt a Classroom
If you have
questions, please e-mail email@example.com..